There’s been quite a bit of chatter in the design world about the possible future of a J. Crew home line, and from the looks of their website, it might be a real possibility. They only have a few items in the “Home and Gifts” section at the moment, but hopefully they will launch a full line sometime soon! I picked out a few favorite accessories below in the meantime.
Shop for all of these items here.
All photos: J. Crew
This is the second post in the Shop Love series, but I plan to make it a regular feature of Studio Style Blog! Stay tuned for more Shop Love posts in the future to find stylish home decor and accessories.
The living room area has slowly transformed from a barren, neutral, boring space to a bright, colorful and charming area.
- Add gallery wall
- Move bar from dining area to living room area
- Spruced up ikea floor lamp with gold leaf pen
- Add new accessories on the coffee table
- Remove silver lamps and replace with brass ones
- Add new throw pillows and blanket to the couch
- Rearrange other floor lamps
- Add side table
- Add basket next to couch for blanket storage
- Redo bar
- Replace pillow on one accent chair
Still on the list:
- Replace ikea floor lamp with something nicer
- Get society social bar cart (likely won’t happen for quite awhile because they are pricey)
Check out the rest of the Year One Progress series here!