Saving the best for last: I think this area has seen the most change since move in day and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Dividing the space off with a rug and curtains was a great solution to separate the space and make it feel less like a studio. Thanks for following along with this series! It was fun to take a look back at how far this apartment has come over the last year.
Updates, Part One:
Updates, Part Two:
- New nightstand
- New lamp on nightstand
- New mint pillow covers on bed
- Replace tv stand with dresser
- Switch around floor lamps- add lamp between dresser and desk, remove silver lamp from desk
- Add art around desk area
- New bedding!
Still on the List:
- Eventually get vintage credenza to use as media stand
- Replace ikea floor lamp with something nicer
Check out the rest of the Year One Progress series here!