My dining area has probably seen the least amount of change in the last year. Not to say it’s been ignored, but I haven’t tackled any large projects in this area, largely because I already loved it when I first moved in. A couple changes below and one big item on my to do list that will be the perfect finishing touch! Stay tuned next week for the rest of the series: living room and bed area.
- Moved bar to opposite side of table, then moved bar to living room area of apartment.
- Added art on the walls.
- Added art and accessories on window ledge.
- Changed table runner and centerpiece.
- Rearranged art on ledge, removed small lamp on ledge.
- Switched table runner back to original one.
Still on the list:
- Change light fixture- Along with the entry light, I’m hoping to replace this overhead light as well for something a bit more modern.
Check out the rest of the Year One Progress series here!