Small space styling: essential for a studio apartment like mine. I have several distinct areas in my tiny apartment, all with a separate purpose and function. I like to style each space individually while incorporating a cohesive look around the entire apartment. I have a small ikea desk in one corner of my apartment and with a few simple items, it can be styled and personalized without compromising a ton of space. A few essentials I like to include along with the typical desk staples (laptop, notepad, pencil cup, etc.):
- Art: Won’t take up any space footprint on the desk but will add visual interest to the desk/office area.
- Lamp: a small table lamp is a great touch to add for function, pattern and style.
- Letter organizer: Another small space solution to keep your desk organized and efficient.
- Vase of flowers: A fun seasonal element to change out and keep your work space smelling and looking wonderful.
- Small accessory: Another way to personalize your small space. I’ve added a little bronze paperweight of my college mascot.
If you’re interested in sponsoring a post or advertising, please contact me here.