Another one of my must-do projects that is finally checked off the list: reconfiguring the cable and internet cords and equipment back into the first drawer of the dresser like I did in my last apartment. This time around, I added one more challenge to the mix. Including the ugly power strip in the drawer as well.
The initial mess looked like this for the first couple weeks after I moved in the new apartment:
Not a great look. So I unplugged everything and used the photos I took in my last apartment to be sure I reattached all of the cords and wires correctly.
I thought I plugged everything in correctly and the tivo turned on without incident, my wireless was back, and I thought I was golden until I turned on the TV. Everything was a bit green. Was thrown off for a minute, but realized one of the colored cords wasn’t all the way plugged in- problem solved!
Feels great to have one more project checked off the list, and most importantly, almost entirely cord-free!