This post was supposed to happen on August 6, and now I’m about a month behind! Moving chaos and work got in the way but I figured this little blog anniversary should still be cause for celebration!
Hard to believe I created Studio Style Blog just over a year ago and didn’t quite know what it would be or where it could go. Now, looking back, I can’t believe all of the amazing things that happened in the past year and the opportunities created from this little blog. Just a few favorite highlights below:
- Decorating, organizing, DIY-ing my first studio apartment
- Meeting and interviewing Genevieve Gorder
- Joined the DC Ladies as a design contributor
- Going from a couple views a month to almost 3,000 a month
- Hearing from readers that my projects and ideas inspired them to make changes in their own homes
- Helping friends decorate and arrange their apartments
- Gaining a great following of diverse readers all around the globe
- And last, but not least, moving to my second studio apartment and starting the decorating process again with a blank slate!
Just a note to my wonderful readers, old and new, thanks for following, reading, commenting, etc! I appreciate every single one of you. I can’t wait to see what this next year will bring and hope you’ll continue to follow along on this journey with me! A few highlights in photos are below: